Tuesday, April 15, 2014

What my team does for our patients





Time has gone by so quickly. It has now been four years since I joined the dental practice. It has been my pleasure serving you. My goal is to provide you, my patients, with the best quality dental treatment available. I strive to obtain the newest technology and treatment options available to my patients. My concern is the damage that active perio gum disease can cause in my patients if not properly treated. I have a policy of doing routine exams and perio probing on my patients along with diagnostic x-rays.

This allows me to properly diagnose a healthy mouth or a mouth that is full of active perio disease or decay. The goal is to establish a treatment plan of action which will enable myself and the dental team to restore and maintain a healthy mouth for you. Please know I'm here for you and will always strive to provide you with the best dental care available. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your family members.
It has been my pleasure and Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment